Graduate data analyst - Manchester - 22k - immediate start
Now recruiting a Graduate Data Analyst within a well known food manufacturer company. Working in a team of 4, this is a great opportunity to learn your trade and start a successful career.
- Analyse, understand and document existing and proposed data processes
- Gather requirements using tried and tested techniques
- Implement data process improvements and solutions to fulfil business requirements
- Test, configure and run new and existing data products and solutions
- Work with technology teams to deliver new system functions and solutions
- Protectively identify and seek resolutions to system / operational issues
Essential skills, experience and competencies:
- Strong analytical approach to data
- Able to prioritise and manage workloads to agreed deadlines
- Ability to sort through complex concepts and ideas
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must have strong IT skills
Must have a minimum of a 2:1 preferably in maths or economics although other graduates may considered.
Immediate start available please contact John Devlin for more information
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.