A service organisation based in Bedminster is currently recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team on a 12-month basis.
Working for an ambitious, growing yet already well-established organisation, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the management, control, analysis & reporting of opex;
- Responsibility for the management, control, analysis & reporting of capex;
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting of opex and capex;
- Support with year-end tax computations and capital allowances;
- Production of the monthly VAT return;
- Assist with the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations;
- Responsibility for the administration & reporting of utility costs;
- Management of the Purchase Ledger Administrator and Accounting Technician.
Previous experience of working with opex and capex would be advantageous. The successful candidate must have strong excel skills and be able to communicate finance to non-financial employees effectively.