Graduate Trainee Accountant - Manchester
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding organisation based in Manchester who due to rapid expansion are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy and finance?
The responsibilities will include:
- Balancing accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing VAT returns
- Preparing purchase invoices
- Checking company bank statements
- Repairing cash flow statements
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels and a degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths or Economics (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify patterns and trends in complex data sets
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- 33 days' holiday
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Manchester, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on or apply direct with an updated CV.