Credit Risk Manager
To develop customer pricing strategy in order to drive long-term, sustainable profit from our Financial Services offer. To balance commercial risk and minimise potential customer detriment.
The Client- Our client is a well-respected financial services organisation
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- To develop customer pricing strategies for UK and Ireland operations, in order to determine;
- Based on in depth customer behaviour analytics make key recommendations to develop and improve credit term pricing policies and processes. The recommendations must be:
- To effectively apply the customer level scoring models in order to support the risk assessment of our credit portfolio using a balance of internal and external data.
- To develop and determine propensity models to support the assessment of our pricing strategy.
- To examine and assess the group pricing strategies to ensure they are delivering as expected and where they are not make appropriate recommendations to senior management.
- To determine and develop the pricing strategy (credit terms) for our fixed term credit products
- To work and liaise with B&M to ensure there is a joined up approach to the way we price our credit products
- Direct line management and responsibility for holding regular 1-2-1 meetings; setting performance objectives, training, development, reviewing performance and recruitment.
- Background in Credit Risk and predictive analytics in Financial Services Organisations preferably credit product pricing
- Highly analytical with strong technical skills
- Strong SAS/SQL skills
- Effective key decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in strategic systems implementations
- Knowledge of External Financial Services marketplace and regulatory environment
- People management skills
- To be able to build key stakeholder relationships