Are you creative and possess the ability to lead and manage a team? Do you have an interest in fashion?
Working under the direction of the Managing Director, the Creative Manager will work alongside the Buying and Marketing team for all creative aspects of the brand. The role involves close involvement with the creative side of the brand including graphic design, content, shoot production and art direction. As the Creative Manager, you will be expected to deliver high standards of work and ensure that the creative strategy is in line with the brand at all times. Managing the Graphic Team will be crucial to the role and it will be the Creative Managers’ responsibility to lead direction and development of website content.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure as well as manage a creative team. The Creative Manager will be responsible for the delivery of shoot production and the photographic direction: therefore the role involves full management and overseeing of all visual aspects of the brand.
Responsibilities of the Creative Manager:
- Visuals are an important essence of the brand, so ensure that photography is always of a high standard and that the standard is maintained across the brand.
- Overlook Ecommerce photography and ensure that the photos produced are of a high quality.
- Seasonal content planning work is an important aspect of the role: the Creative Manager will oversee aspects of buying, social and marketing.
- Responsible for the delivery of the brand content by leading the creative team in a creative direction.
- Oversee the creative direction of the following aspects of the brand: Homepage, Site page, Packaging, Print media, Advertising, Newsletters, Promotional projects and PR content.
- Lead the direction of campaign shoots and oversee them by providing input for location scouting, model scouting, Styling, Photography and Hair and Make-up.
- Oversee brand aesthetics and ensure the creative content is relevant from typography to colour palettes.
Skills and Attributes:
- Organised individual who is able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working in a similar job role with a proven track record to deliver high-quality work.
- Experience working in branding and shoot direction previously would be advantageous.
- An understanding of the relevant target market.
- Familiar with working with digital platforms.
- Comfortable dealing stakeholders and board of directors.
- Strong communication skills and confident with presenting ideas and engaging with other team members.
- Experienced in managing a team and possess the relevant management skills.
- Passion for fashion and an understanding of growing fashion trends.
- Confident and always seeking to exceed targets and expand skill sets.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don't miss out and apply now!