Business Improvement Analyst/Manager
An exciting and newly created post where you will undertake specific business reviews to investigate and recommend areas for continuous improvement throughout the business.
You will be able to illustrate a real interest in business systems and processes with the aim to leverage the digital environment as a primary mechanism to reduce manual processing and increase the customer experience / journey.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the end to end change delivery or project management of selected initiatives (including benefits tracking and realisation), whilst interface into wider change areas / functions.
- To embed 'introductory’ continuous improvement (incl. lean / sigma) methodologies and guidance into the business teams being supported, whilst champion a culture of continuous improvement and great change management within the business
- To work in tandem with sister teams (including IT), suppliers and customers to review, plan and deliver customer experience improvements.
- To embed the company’s values - Team Spirit, Commitment, Responsibility & Innovation
- You will enjoy the thrill of working within a dynamic and fast paced environment, enjoying the challenge of a varied role, whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A person with a 'hands on’ approach, that can work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Have a restless curiosity for business improvement and embraces change. Is happy to inspire, support and work with others to embed change properly.
- Experience of working with a variety of stakeholders and influencing their thinking with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is customer centric and really understands the principle of a great customer experience.
- Confidence in being able to hit the ground running quickly
If you feel this is the role for you, have established change and project management experience with experience in Lean / Sigma style methodologies please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our client will also be looking for you to have a broad appreciation and understanding of the role of technology and digital ecommerce in modern business solutions, so please ensure your CV illustrates your experience to the full.