AM Finance are working in partnership with a dynamic fast growing not for profit organisation with a vision to support two million people who are experiencing financial hardship.
This particular organisation manage a combined annual funds of over £15 million and help individuals change lives every day.
Seeking exceptional people with passion working in a high growth organisation that encourages individuals to reach their potential.
Purpose of the role
The finance manager will be reporting into the Corporate Services Director to ensure that the trust fund it manages have timely and accurate management accounts.
You will be leading a team of four individuals whilst ensuring the trust meets all legislative requirements.
- Manage and participate in production of monthly accounts
- Prepare annual financial statements for all Trust Funds
- Communicate with Auditors to ensure financial statements are prepared
- Prepare annual budgets in conjunction with directors of trust funds
- Prepare charity commission annual return
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Provide management support and development
- Oversee preparation of VAT returns
- Degree Level
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Track record of producing management accounts
- Experience in managing a team