Implementation Consultant / Project Manager - ERP systems
OVERVIEW: Software Project Manager / Implementation Consultant / Project Implementer sought by software and IT services business specialising in delivering enterprise / ERP software solutions to the multi-channel retail and manufacturing markets. Perfect opportunity for a Software Implementation specialist with solid client facing skills to secure a great position in a rapidly expanding team with REAL chances for career progression. Salary C£35K basic plus C£4.8K car allowance and unlimited fuel card (business & all personal!) plus pension, health and other excellent benefits.
Location - You will ideally be based in the south west such that you can make trips to the Bristol office and for the other 30%-40% of the time you will be based on client sites around the UK.
My client is a very established and profitable software and IT services business specialising in the multi-channel retail and manufacturing markets. Operating primarily in the UK and Ireland, my client delivers solutions to organisations with turnovers typically between £5m and £250m. My client has a focus on growth, which is underpinned by a continual investment in its enterprise software solutions to ensure they are consistently market-leading, helping customers stay one step ahead of their competition.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
As a result of a focus on profitable growth and sustained investment in its enterprise software, my client is creating new role within its software implementation team. You will work on projects implementing ERP software solutions at clients throughout the UK. The role will vary from project to project comprising Implementation, project management, customer training, business analysis, solution design, gap analysis, software installation, software configuration, testing, training and initial support following go live.
Day to day duties and responsibilities will include SOME of the below DEPENDING on your strengths;
.• Work with the Senior Project Manager to ensure that projects are delivered to plan
• Setting and managing client expectations throughout the full project lifecycle.
• Acting as the first point of contact for the client throughout the project lifecycle
• Installing and implementing software on servers, PCs and terminals
• Analysing business requirements and drafting high-level specifications for client sign-off
• Providing specifications to the software development team for new functionality
• Identifying and documenting change requests for approval by both the client
and the Senior Project Manager
• Configuring software to meet the required solution design.
• Supporting the client in testing the system prior to go live.
• Providing initial support following go live, prior to handing over to the support team for on-going support.
• Developing training materials and training the client’s staff in the use of their configured solution.
Ideally the successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of implementing enterprise solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV, Sage or Access or similar.
- Configuring and Implementing complex software solutions on client sites
- Project management skills
- Proven understanding of software delivery processes and ideally methodologies.
- Ability to influence and negotiate and build consensus with both internal and client staff.
- Outgoing and positive personality.
- Flexible and able to work effectively on client sites
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an IT or business discipline.
- Implementation accreditations for enterprise or financial management software.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
- The chance to join a highly established proven market leader who continually invest in their software solutions to stay ahead of the competition
- A comprehensive learning and development program and REAL chances for career progression to Lead implementation or Project Manager roles
- An excellent professional, hard working but fun, team oriented environment
- A highly competitive basic salary plus benefits package
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity.
Keywords: software applications, business, ERP, Implementer, Manager, Project Management, Implementation, Consultant , Senior, Enterprise Software,, Cloud, Retail, WMS, warehouse management systems, distribution, supply chain, EPOS, stock, warehousing, analyst, Implementor, trainer, training consultant
This vacancy is being advertised by ChilliFrog Ltd. The services advertised by ChilliFrog Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.