CIMA/ACCA Finalist Management Accountant
- CIMA/ACCA Finalist/Passed Finalist Management Accountant
- Business Services Client
- A fantastic opportunity has become available within a highly regarded privately owned business based in Manchester who require a Management Accountant in their latter stages of qualification
- Prepare the quarterly management accounting for all projects including Balance Sheet reconciliations, Revaluation and Profit & Loss
- Prepare project accruals and prepayments.
- Reconcile fees and associated professional costs.
- Attend regular meetings with non-finance personnel acting has business partner
- Monitor performance against plans including delivery milestones
- Maintain, update and challenge assumptions in all appraisals to include information required by the various Boards
- Update group P&L / cash forecast and budgets
- Report Development results through to Group Finance and provide explanations for variances and trends.
- You will be actively studying the latter stages of CIMA/ACCA and be at the passed finalist or finalist level
- A commercial and forward thinking approach is essential
- Effective communicator at board level/stake holder engagement
- Act as business partner for finance liaising with non fiance personnel
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Manchester location
- Exciting business