Installation Technician/ Service Engineer Vehicle Technician
Installation Technician/ Service Engineer (Vehicle Technician)
You will cover Bristol and the surrounding area
Installation Technician/ Service Engineer - £13 to £15 per hour (£30,000 to £35,000) + Paid Overtime + Van + Phone + Tablet + Profit Related Pay + 22 days holiday + Pension
The role will suit candidates from a mechanical/automotive, materials handling or similar industry with a relevant engineering qualification.
You will be joining a leading manufacturer who are market leaders in Europe with over 30 + years industry experience. Full product training will be given.
The company prides itself on its exceptionally high standards and continued growth. They pride themselves on investing in their staff, building customer relationships and exceptional quality performance.
The role will consist of working independently installing adaptations in vehicles. You will have the vehicle adaptations delivered to home and go out to customer locations and dealer premises to install the equipment. You will also be required to provide occasional roadside assistance if products breakdown or have faults.
You will be reporting into the Service Manager and be responsible for maintaining the company vehicle. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in a professional manner.
You will be responsible for maintaining a weekly schedule, this will roughly be two fits per day. You will also be responsible for ensuring the continued success of the Service and Installation Department.
Installation Technician/ Service Engineer - The role:
* 60% of the time you will be travelling to customer and car dealerships and installing mobility equipment
* 40% of the time you will be providing roadside assistance to rectify faults and breakdowns
* Maintaining the company vehicle to road worthy standard
* Providing excellent customer service
* Overnight stay away (Roughly once a week)
Installation Technician/ Service Engineer - The person:
* Come from a mechanical automotive background
* Have a relevant engineering qualification
* Be flexible and willing to work to client need and demand