A rapidly expanding PLC are looking to take on an ambitious and motivated Financial Controller to further the businesses rapid growth, which has seen turnover increase by over 300% in the last four years. This unrivalled success has ensured that my client has become a firm market leader and are showing no signs of slowing down or halting their recruitment drive.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director in a senior leadership role, you will be tasked with providing monthly management accounts reviews, enhancing internal reporting as well as generally assisting the Finance Director in matters such as potential acquisitions and due diligence. There will also be a large focus on overseeing the budget for the on site manufacturing, sales & marketing divisions.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in the finance function gained at an FC or Finance Manager level, preferably in the manufacturing sector
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a strong academic background, with post-qualified experience (preferably, but not essentially) gained in a manufacturing business
- Demonstrate examples of your ability to improve processes, efficiently guide and manage staff, and influence non-finance people effectively
- Be fiercely ambitious with an evidential attitude of producing working to the highest quality
In return, you will:
- Work for a growing, professional, ambitious and commercial business in a key strategic finance role
- Benefit from working closely with the FD in a vastly varied and challenging role, testing your practical and theoretical knowledge of reporting, financial analysis, financial accounting & management accounting
- Gain excellent commercial exposure in a business-facing role, working closely with operations and project staff at all levels and enjoying an opportunity to contribute to important business decisions.
This is a unique role in which you will gain vast experience, work closely with a driven but at times hands-off Financial Director and enjoy terrific prospects to build your career towards quick progression. In today’s market, roles like this are hard to come by and is perfectly suited to an ambitious, driven and talented Finance Manager / FC looking for an opportunity to progress and develop their career.