Our client are a nationwide Private Healthcare provider who provide most advanced and effective cosmetic treatments to their customers. They are looking to recruit a Clinic Manager for their clinic in Leeds.
Reporting to the Head of Operations the Theatre Manager is responsible for:
- clinical and management leadership to the operating department team.
- Working closely with cosmetic and medical doctors and surgeons the role will maximize theatre utilisation whilst ensuring compliance to clinical standards.
- To actively contribute to clinical practice and duties as required and to assume responsibility for the operational management of staff and resources in order to provide a safe working environment.
- Registered Theatre Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Peri-operative experience of at least five years, with at least one year at Senior/Lead Practitioner level.
- Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead a department.
- Surgical First Assistant.
- Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
- ILS/ALS skills.