Product and Development Manager - Car Finance
Our client, an expanding Challenger Bank are looking for a financial services professional with experience of managing car finance products within a regulated environment.
Purpose of the role
To develop the value proposition including pricing, risk appetite and services of our Car Finance sector. Whilst monitoring customer, competitor and market insight for tactical advantage and strategic growth.
Duties and responsibilities
• Adapt and develop customer value propositions to create competitive advantage
• Gather market and competitor insight to formulate strategic responses to market developments
• Develop, maintain and update controls and reporting framework for channel and product profitability, developing improved market pricing capability
• Develop digital propositions as part of wider strategic marketing capability
• Identify new product propositions that deliver a competitive advantage
• Identify new strategic market developments and recommend initiatives
• A thorough understanding of product development and the ability to deliver to market
• Possess the credibility and gravitas to be able to report to senior directors
• Strong leadership and communication, together with matrix management skills
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and a desire to interact with intermediaries to gain market and product knowledge
Qualifications and experience
Educated to degree level with a minimum of two years' experience working in the car finance sector essential. Experience of working in a similar role or within marketing in a similar industry desirable.