An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced home based Paraplanner to join an outsourced planning firm; this position will see you providing a technical paraplanning service to their clients. This firm is highly respected in their field due to their professionalism and technical expertise.
Your duties will include
- To provide research across the market for all product areas, making recommendations consistent with client requirements
- To provide accurate, timely and compliant suitability letters/reports
- To have the skills to use all technology to produce accurate solutions for clients.
- To be proactive in self-development and understand industry changes
- To check all documents issued are compliant according to FCA guidelines and additional compliance requirements
- Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times
You must hold the Diploma in Financial Planning and have exceptional report writing experience. You will have confidence in your own knowledge and ability and be able to take responsibility for your own actions. We are looking for individuals who are interested in studying for their chartered exams as well.
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits along with the flexibility of working from home.