Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an expert with paid and organic search? Our client is looking for an individual who possesses excellent digital marketing skills and has the ability to generate sales leads. Enjoy flexible hours, company trips and eventually a car, doesn't this sound perfect? If you're a genius with WordPress, CRO, and CRM Email marketing, then here is a chance to work for a highly prestigious leasing business!
Based in the picturesque Cheshire area, the office is just situated off the motorway so it's easily accessible from Manchester, Warrington, and Liverpool! The company has basked in a substantial amount of glory however they have never had a Digital Marketing Manager work with them! This is until now! They are looking for a meticulous, hard -working and passionate individual to join their team and take on the role as Digital Marketing Manager!
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering the technical documentations which are required for the on-site recommendations. You will also be in charge of implementing and improving SEO processes and strategies in order to enhance the efficiency of the business' campaigns. The job will also require you to produce reports which will be used to support the Clients function, as well as offering your support to the sales process with website audits and consultation work.
The Main Responsibilities:
- You will have to work alongside the digital team and recruit and train any new SEO executives
- Build a full set of report templates which can be used internally to provide clear visibility for key metrics
- Keep up to date with the current trends in the industry whilst also demonstrating outstanding SEO knowledge on guideline changes
- Strive towards hitting the revenue targets over a certain period
- Deliver successful search engine optimisation strategies and drive brand awareness
- Manage the SEO budget accordingly
- You will need to take the results from the paid searches and then adapt them in order to make them organic
- Coordinate the production of the on-page SEO techniques as well as being a part of the hands-on production
- Review performance using current tools and produce weekly and monthly reports
- Develop, lead and manage an innovative link building plan achieving agreed KPIs
- Recommend and implement key initiatives which will accelerate organic search
The Perfect Candidate:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- At least 2-3 years SEO experience either agency or in-house are essential to the role
- It is essential to have experience working with SEO, PPC, CRO, CRM Email Marketing and Generating Sales Leads
- An understanding of semantics and open graph would be advantageous
- Ability to create from scratch an entire search strategy with full support from the senior team
- Capable of working on large scale search campaigns
- To have an approach which appreciates the user journey and other initiatives which can complement the results of the search
- Amazing skills when using Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to lead a team effectively in order to deliver targets
- Sound understanding of Google Analytics
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to prioritise your workload whilst working in a fast paced environment, in order to meet targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to take control of a new department whilst working for an amazing company! Apply now!