Team Manager - Collections & Recoveries
Team Manager – Collections & Recoveries – Gloucester
12 month secondment
We are happy to be working with a UK wide leading Financial Services provider, where an opportunity exists to lead a back-office team of 12-16 people in the delivery of the business plan and balanced scorecard measures, providing high quality compliant service to the existing client base, maintaining SLA and the development of their teams to reach their full potential.
This role is a 12 month secondment position and the successful candidate will be a team player who has strong planning and control skills and is able to work within a challenging environment.
- Manage self to ensure adherence to company risk and compliance policies and relevant external regulatory framework
- Contribute to the design, development and specification of new or revised processes, procedures and systems
- Support change in order to achieve continuous improvement
- Support and assist colleagues within the team providing guidance and support to less experienced team members
- Carry out complaints, observations and first line file checks to confirm colleague competence and sign-off against the Complaint Handling Policy requirements.
- Engage, coach and support team through all stages of attaining and maintaining Complaint Handling competence.
- Undertakes regular Quality Assurance monitoring to support the delivery of fair customer outcomes providing feedback to consultants within 48 hours
- Lead the cultural, behavioural and business changes necessary to achieve continuous development of a customer orientated business, ensuring the effective implementation and exploitation of change
- Ensure the effective implementation of all people processes including; one to ones, HR administration processes, personal development plans and performance management processes across the team ensuring that optimal resources are delivered to meet the required service levels across the teams
You will already be a competent and experienced Team Leader or Senior Advisor capable of demonstrating the above responsibilities within a Financial or Customer Service environment.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
GB Solutions – Independent Recruitment Specialists acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
For 17 years GB Solutions has provided an unrivalled service whilst developing a team of specialist consultants providing permanent, contract and temporary staff across a vast number of industries. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards.