Head Office, Saffron Gardens, Whitehall, Bristol
£30,000 - £34,000 + pension, health insurance, travel expenses and childcare support
An excellent opportunity as a Financial Accountant is now on offer with Brunelcare, the South West’s leading care and housing provider.
Are you a qualified Accountant or QBE? Do you like a challenge?
Brunelcare is a registered charity and housing association. Employing over 1,200, providing direct care to roughly 3,000 people and indirectly impacting the lives of over 10,000 people we pride ourselves on the quality of our care. Established in 1941 Brunelcare works to ensure the highest level of care for its clients and will ensure the personal development of every member of staff.
As a Financial Accountant with Brunelcare you will be responsible for managing the day to day transactional accounting and financial management of Brunelcare. This responsibility will allow you to use your knowledge and help with the continuing improvement of existing processes.
- Manage the Purchase Ledger Team and help with the continuing improvement of the existing payment processes.
- Monthly maintenance of the organisation’s fixed asset register
- Month End processes and reporting.
- Quarterly VAT return.
- Support the Head of Financial Accounting with the year-end close process and statutory accounts.
- Professional Qualified (ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
- Managerial Experience
- Proven experience of using various accounting systems.
- Ability to work under pressure
By joining Brunelcare as a Financial Accountantyou will enjoy these benefits:
Company induction and on-going support
Employee benefit schemes Child Care vouchers, Cycle-to-Work scheme, Pension
Mileage allowance: 38p per mile
If you are interested in this role or require further information please apply directly through this advert. A full job description for this role is also available upon request.
Closing Date: Monday 30th January 2017