Account Director, Sports & Music Sponsorship
- A chance to join a long standing and talented team with an ambitious and successful agency that connects their big brand clients with fans of music and sports.
- Driven by the idea that brands can always get more from their sport and music partnerships if they understand fans.
- Developing sponsorship strategy and activations, based on specific insights identified by an in house research team - from designing new experiential assets to ground- breaking talent partnerships.
- Planning and Insight department aids understanding of devotion, language and rituals to design campaigns that will connect with fans.
- An enviable client roster will have you working with some of the world’s leading brands and rights holders.
- Leading a young and energetic team, developing their talents, and improving account management processes.
- Account Director with commercial focus on developing high value strategic growth opportunities - identifying opportunities, developing and presenting new business pitches.
- Working as a senior member of the Accounts team to mentor and develop younger talent.
- Prioritising current business needs, establishing a clear action plan and timelines for the team, ensuring processes are effective.
- Proactively managing customer expectations and providing solutions to identified problems.
- Monitoring account delivery and satisfaction.
- An established Account Director with a minimum of 5 years integrated agency experience.
- Strong commercial outlook, with an instinct for picking up on new business opportunities.
- Appreciation for the importance of insight and how it drives their creative and ultimately the range of services they deliver to execute campaigns on behalf of their clients.
- Solid understanding of sponsorship activation, and the sponsorship landscape across sport and music.
- Cultural nous: engaged and clever culturally.
- Experience of leading and developing teams, winning work and new pitches as well as delivering them.
- High levels of emotional intelligence, with an outgoing personality, calm management style and natural gravitas.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to discuss the details further, please get in touch by sending your CV to Rachel Steele.