Job Role: Marketing Manager
Candidate will be expected to:
- Design, implement and manage annual marketing plans for the company as a whole.
- Create and manage annual marketing budgets
- Develop existing marketing strategies based on future plans for the company and establish key areas for business growth through all ranges of marketing techniques.
- Fully manage and oversee company Trade Shows across the globe.
- Fully manage and oversee company Social Media alongside designing or creating relevant day-to-day content.
- Develop existing SEO strategies to further enhance company recognition.
- Design, implement and manage the companies' digital and print based marketing material such as E-Flyers, Brochures etc…
Candidate must have:
- 2y or more experience in the marketing industry as a whole.
- Experience with creating and managing budgets.
- Examples of marketing / business growth for a company based on strategies the candidate has implemented.
- Trade Show experience is advantageous
- Exceptional understanding of all Social Media platforms
- Strong SEO knowledge is advantageous
- Design skills in relevant software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar.
- Strong Word Press skills and general understanding is advantageous
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.