Brand Sales Executive
£26k plus commission
This is a key sales role selling to clients and agencies to maximise profits and achieve the budgeted revenue targets. You will also be responsible for monitoring market share and maximising creative and commercial ideas.
You will be a confident and articulate sales person, equally comfortable with phone sales and face to face meetings. Working within a small team you will have personal targets to achieve.
You will be equally as at home selling print and digital advertising.
- Responsible for hitting & exceeding monthly budgets for your client base
- Accurate weekly and ad-hoc forecasting & pipeline reporting to Manager for your agreed client base
Sales & account management of own client base to include:
- Responsible for generating sales from client base
- Growing revenues & market share from existing and new client base
- Feedback of all meetings
- Accurate personal pipeline reporting & forecasting
New business responsibilities to include:
- Ongoing competitor analysis
- Develop strong understanding of competitor brands
- Working with the Manager to closely analyse competitor activity & follow best practice to follow up, generate new business and increase market share
- Identify new clients & sectors to target
- New business pitching
Market intelligence reporting to include:
- Feedback of all relevant market intelligence to team & business
- Attend trade & consumer shows where appropriate & feedback intelligence to wider team
Meeting responsibilities to include:
- Attending all relevant company meetings
- Attend trade & consumer shows
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals and targets successfully; consistently pushes yourself to achieve goals and plans. Proactive and self-motivated. Hungry to prove yourself and be successful.
- Intellectual Capacity - Bright and intelligent; comfortably deals with concepts and complexity; sharp, capable and agile; keen to lean and develop; learns quickly and enjoys the challenge of new things; experiments for solutions.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting expectations; acts with the customer in mind; establishes good relationships; gains trust and respect.
- Action Oriented - Able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment; full of energy for challenges; seizes opportunities.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
- Strong new business skills and tenacious approach
- A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
- Ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process
- Good communication, administration and business skills