To £22,000 + Bonus
An opportunity to join an award winning travel company s a Flights Consultant with responsibility for providing and servicing tailor made flight enquiries. You will need to have strong knowledge of complex airfares, excellent geographical knowledge, exceptional communication skills and a passion for customer service.
- Using knowledge of all airfares to advise best available fare and / or routing to match an enquiry
- Manage changes to existing flight bookings, suggesting valid alternatives
- Responsibility for maintaining own airfares knowledge through a variety of learning resources
- Problem solving and working efficiently within the team to ensure all enquiries are dealt with effectively
- Providing suggestions to improve the service offered.
- A minimum of one year’s experience within a tour operator or consolidator (must include long haul experience)
- Outstanding people skills with the emphasis on service and client care
- A minimum of two years GDS experience (preferably Galileo)
- Strong knowledge of airline negotiated, private and published fares.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handling several quotes and bookings at the same time
- Strong organisational skills
- Warm and enthusiastic manner
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Passionate about travel
Summary of Desirable Attributes and Qualifications
- A good understanding of and the ability to build Round the World itineraries
- Experience of putting together long haul tailor made holidays
- Groups and MICE Experience