Software Developer (Python, VBA, C#)
Position: Software Developer (Python, VBA, C#)
Kinect’s award winning global client has a requirement for an experienced Software Developer to join its expanding team in Bristol, to support the development and deployment of products for clients in the Energy sector.
This is genuinely an exciting opportunity to join one of the country’s most successful companies, with a wealth of career development opportunity available.
The successful candidates will be involved with the following:
· Act as lead software developer reporting to the Technical Lead and Project Manager;
· Lead the specification, documentation and design of technical solutions;
· Develop software products for our clients in the Energy sector;
· Provide technical assistance and support to other developers within the project team;
· Perform and deliver allocated project tasks, to quality, time and budget requirements, as directed by Technical Lead;
· Have excellent communication in the English language, both written and verbal, and with colleagues and clients;
· Support the deployment of the solution, including preparation and delivery of analysis, demonstrations, workshops, training and documentation;
contribute to winning new work, through the cultivation of strong inter-departmental relationships;
· Contribute to developing a team to support an expanding portfolio of work as a Software Technical Lead.
The ideally suited candidate will possess the following:
· Degree qualified (min 2:1) or equivalent
· Solid development experience with Python, VBA and C#;
· Experience of developing OO applications;
· Experience of working across the full software development lifecycle.
· The ability to technically author bid responses and estimate effort required for delivery.
· Experience of working on enterprise applications with distributed architectures; (Desirable)
· SQL Server developer skills; (Desirable)
· Experience of developing WCF services. (Desirable)
· Experience of developing ASP.NET applications. (Desirable)
· Experience of developing MVC applications. (Desirable)