Role - Audit Manager Mitchell Adam are proud to partner our client who is a Top 20 firm based UK wide. With a constantly expanding client base which includes some of the UK's most recognisable brands, they are currently looking to recruit in several departments to their already 150 strong Birmingham office.
The most pressing need has arisen due to back to back client wins which has led to an urgent requirement to add an Audit Manager/Assistant Manager to one of their highest growth areas.
This will be a challenging role which requires a candidate with strong natural leadership skills and the ability to manage a team immediately upon joining. I have a provided an overview of the key responsibilities of the position below:
- Responsibility for financial management of a portfolio of clients
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year
- Be able to work to pre agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings
- Responsibility for staffing of department, including creating teams with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required
- Be able to act as the major point of contact within the firm for various clients
- Support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity
- Involvement in the recruitment and retention of key staff. Be able to motivate, develop and empower employees
Ability to work as part of the management team with other Audit Managers within the business group (e.g. resource planning, merit rate meetings and efficiency gains) This is a key hire for the business at a crucial phase of their growth and represents a great opportunity for the right individual. The ideal profile would be a high level professional with a 2:1 degree from a redbrick university. You will also ideally have first time passes in pursuit of a professional qualification, although exceptional circumstances will be considered. If you feel you match the above criteria then please apply now.
A fantastic Salary is on offer, in the region of £40,000-£55,000 with an excellent Benefits package.