Finance Assistant - Pegasus system experience required (Temp - Perm)
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a respected public sector organisation based in Coventry. They are searching for a Finance Assistant that is experienced in using Pegasus and can come into the business and hit the ground running. A large part of the role will involve invoice processing so it is important you can work accurately and show exceptional attention to detail. This will be a temporary role to begin with, but has the potential to eventually become a permanent position. It is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their finance career.
Ideally you will:
- Have a solid educational background, ideally AAT qualified or working towards
- Have two years practical experience using the system PEAGUSUS
- Be hardworking, punctual and reliable
- Have a positive, friendly nature and a proactive attitude
In return you will:
- Work in a central location, with excellent transport links and onsite parking
- Gain valuable exposure to the accounting and finance world
- Have the potential opportunity for a permanent working position
- Work within a friendly, supportive finance team
If you are looking to begin or take the next step of your finance career in a business with a supportive management team to help guide you, this is the ideal role for you. Please apply now.