Business Development Executive (Niche product, Technical Markets)
Our UK manufacturing business is looking to expand its sales team. With a focus on textile braiding, the business manufactures a wide range of ropes and cords in both natural and manmade fibres. These are sold into many industries both in the UK and abroad. The variety of markets make for a interesting customer base, with opportunities to develop both existing relationships as well as new markets and customer bespoke products.
Due to future expansion plans an opportunity has arisen for a professional business development manager to join our existing team at the head office on the outskirts of Manchester.
- You will be required to be confident, energetic and to perform with a positive attitude with the ability to prospect for new business
- To explore many areas of business in the UK in pursuit of prospects and sales
- To become an integral member of the Sales and Marketing team, help develop and plan sales strategy and business direction, build relationships with customers and prospects
Other Skills and Experience required:
- Previous sales experience dealing with buyers at all levels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good PC skills with CRM database experience
- An operating knowledge of Wordpress for updating Company website
- A sound understanding of marketing skills and capability of desktop design (catalogues, flyers, mailshots etc)
- Be well motivated, results driven and a good team player
- Professional telephone manner and successful appointment record