Financial Performance Analyst
Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a listed business, based in Coventry, to recruit a Financial Performance Analyst.
This role is being recruited with succession planning for future management positions in mind and will therefore suit a high potential, driven individual seeking to progress their career within a household name.
• Develop relevant performance framework and KPIs in conjunction with non-financial stakeholders
• Business partner Managers and be able to translate financial data into commercial insight
• Provide Budgeting and Forecasting support for operational business areas
• Provide commercial analysis and insight in order to:
o Ensure Management deliver performance to forecast
o Identify trends, opportunities and risks to performance
o Develop improvement plans and position the business to capitalise on opportunities and mitigate risks
o Identify drivers of spend and influence cost centre owners
• Ad hoc financial modelling
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, experienced in a fast-paced environment with outstanding communication skills and the natural ability to engage, credibly advise and constructively challenge stakeholders at all levels.
This is a great commercial opportunity with clear paths of career progression. To be considered, apply now in confidence.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.