Windows Infrastructure Engineer
Windows Infrastructure Engineer London to £70k
Windows Infrastructure Engineer (VMWare Netapp). Peer-to-Peer lending site that has facilitated over £1.8 billion in loans and become a market leader due its advanced technology platform, is seeking a technologist Infrastructure Engineer with a broad range of technical knowledge to join their team based in the City.
As a Windows Infrastructure Engineer you’ll join a small team responsible for supporting the internal infrastructure; you’ll design technical solutions, document and implement them, gaining exposure to a wide range of technology and working closely with the development team. You’ll be encouraged to innovate, working with third party suppliers to contribute to the continual evolution of the technical platform.
Excellent opportunity as a Windows Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly successful company and advance your career within a technology driven environment.
- Experience as an Infrastructure Engineer with a good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Systems
- Experience with VMWare and Netapp storage
- Pro-active with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Strong analysis and problem solving abilities, keen to take ownership of issues and resolve efficiently
- Collaborative team member with great communication skills
As a Windows Infrastructure Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for an informal discussion about this Windows Infrastructure Engineer opportunity.