M&E Quantity Surveyor
M&E Quantity Surveyor
Up to £60,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated M&E Quantity Surveyor with at least 3 years of exerpince? Do you have previous experience within the Construction industry? Are you looking for a large employer which works on different projects? STOP! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting client to help develop and build; we are looking for an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor who is motivated, great work ethic, and focused. They will be based in London.
- Salary up to £60,000
- Amazing holiday benefits
- Work within a lively and busy environment
- Flexi working hours
- Work place nursery and Childcare vouchers
- Great company pension
- Superb training
- Amazing discounts
- To take responsibility for the full cost management of projects from inception to completion
- To ensure contracts are administered correctly, reducing risks for both Capita and the client, including QM procedures
- To regularly liaise and build relationships with colleagues ensuring consistency of service delivery
- To regularly update senior management on the progress of projects and provide high quality information to assist the business in decision-making
- To be comfortable taking a brief from clients, acting upon it and producing best practice solutions for the clients
- To gain the confidence of the client and become the focal point for communication
- Actively pursues and encourages others to recognize potential business leads.
- Runs project independently
- Performs all RICS QM competencies to high technical standard.
- Experience working within a professional consultancy environment
- Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Construction sector with M&E expertise
- Good team player and analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on 01489 560180 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.