Data Scientist (Senior) Risk - FinTech
Data Scientist (Senior) / Head of Risk London to £100k
Data Scientist (Senior) / Head of Risk (Finance Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence). Start-up FinTech software house that offers a new type of credit facility for small businesses is seeking a senior Data Scientist to head up the Risk team.
As Head of Risk you manage a team of Data Scientists (currently seven) working closely with the software engineering team to develop cutting edge algorithms using statistical modelling and Machine Learning for the Risk calculation platform. Liaising with other senior staff you will set the strategy and roadmap and get involved with a new project to move the existing monolith architecture over to microservices.
The company is very successful with offices in the UK, Germany, Spain, Poland and plans to expand further into Europe. Offices based in Central London with a friendly team atmosphere.
- Experience of leading a team at a large established company
- Experience with data modelling / complex data analysis
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning and Statistics / or Artificial Intelligence
- Highly numerate with strong mathematics
- Excellent communication skills, able to lead, inspire and motivate as well as work with different business areas
- Excellent record of academic achievement including MSc and / or PhD (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics preferred)
As a senior Data Scientist / Head of Risk Data you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k) bonus, benefits including cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership and a range of perks such as pool and ping pong tables, spacious offices with “chill-out” areas, team sports such as football and climbing and company holidays to great destinations.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2588 for a confidential discussion about this Head of Risk Data opportunity.