Looking for a step up the career ladder in Bank Monitoring?
I am currently working with a well known multidisciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Monitoring Surveyor to join there high performing team. You will be a key part of the growing team working with a wide range of clients. We can potentially look at intermediate to associate level.
About the role:
- Working on multiple bank monitoring projects for world leading banks and high net worth individuals
- Projects will be across high end residential and commercial but also including mixed use schemes
- Fast career progression within a growing team
- Well known consultancy based in Central London
- Monitoring experience of any level is essential
- Background in quantity or building surveying
- MRICS is preferable
If you would like to hear more about this or other opportunities than please give me a call on 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.