Marketing Manager - Dynamic Marketing Agency
Working closely with the marketing and sales team the Marketing Manager will actively engage with their clients via various marketing channels and give the agency a competitive edge.
My client is a well-established, dynamic marketing agency.
DescriptionRole responsibilitiesAs a marketing manager you'll perform a more strategic role, and be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies
- Understanding customers and prospects to ensure marketing strategies are relevant to their needs.
- Carrying out research and market analysis to secure a competitive edge and focus marketing activity on lead generation.
- Plan and implement multi-channel direct marketing strategies to attract prospects and generate MQL's for the sales team.
- Lead on the creation of all marketing collateral (on and offline) working closely with relevant stakeholders including content, digital and design departments.
- Ensure that business marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image
- Manage the marketing budget for short and long term activity; monitor progress and evaluate performance to demonstrate ROI.
- Measuring, analysing and refining the success of marketing activity and reporting results to the senior management team.
ProfileExperience and key skills required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a marketing or communications role, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Ability to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the planning and implementation of marketing and lead generation activities.
- Demonstrate experience of copywriting blogs, webinars, marketing materials and making presentations to internal teams.
- Experience of developing and managing budgets.
- Ability to train, supervise and development direct reports.
- Ability and desire to succeed.
- Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment.
A salary is on offer of upto £40,000 per annum + bonus + package