Group Financial Planning And Analysis Manager
Robert Half Finance are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for a FTSE250 business based in Peterborough.
Overview of role
To co-ordinate management accounting, analysis and financial planning across the Group and act as business partners for Group Functions.
Purpose of Role:
- To act as business partner for set Group Functions, assisting in all aspects of management accounting and financial analysis.
- To ensure the accuracy, reliability and timely reporting of group overhead costs and fixed assets
- To ensure the accuracy and timely reporting of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and KPI submissions from the Group
- To ensure the timely and accurate reporting of group fixed assets, and support in the improvement in fixed asset systems and reporting
- To support in the provision of detailed financial analysis
Day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Robust completion of Plan and forecasting process in respect of the P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and KPIs
- Accurate and timely completion of monthly management accounts
- Monthly analysis and reporting of Group overhead costs including liaising with cost centre managers to ensure effective control and understanding of costs
- Monthly review of fixed assets (both tangible and intangible)
- Complete monthly reconciliations to support control of balance sheet accounts (Accruals/prepayments and fixed assets)
- Monthly reconciliation of general ledger to management accounts
- Monthly consolidation and reporting of Group Flash and Actual result
- Provision of monthly/quarterly executive reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Development of systems & processes to support financial analysis and cost management around the group.
The ideal candidate Profile:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Excellent analytical, organisation and administration skills
- Organised / able to influence others not directly under your control
- Committed to deadlines
- Ability to convey financial information to non-finance managers
- Quality orientated with a high attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Role of Financial Planning and Analysis Manager in Peterborough is paying up to £50K + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.