Marketing Manager (Consumer Tech Health)
Marketing Manager (Lifestyle Apps) - London - up to £42 plus Bonus
My client is a technology company that specialises in producing digital products targeted at both the healthcare and lifestyle markets, as well as publishing - where they provide design and consultancy services.
They are currently looking for a full-time Marketing Manager to help with the day to day marketing of the Company. This consists of their core products; Digital Content for Publishers and the Living with series of healthcare solutions alongside design and consultancy services. The person should have experience of marketing products and services, demand generation, writing company blogs and organizing client events.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Building awareness of the livingwith.com website.
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products
- Market intelligence - be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation - develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products
- Managing the company's Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook accounts
- Managing the SEO for the company's website.
- Managing the 'News and Blog' section of the company's website
- Monitoring the company's Google Analytics accounts
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- 5 Years + experience working in a marketing tech environment, with experience of marketing in a product company
- Specific sector experience in Healthcare or Consumer marketing
- Good Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and Word
- Experience using content management systems
- 3 Years + Experience of using social media - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn - in a marketing context
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience of SEO
- Basic Google Analytics skills
- Experience of blogging
- Experience of event planning
To apply for the Marketing Manager please click the 'Apply' button or email