Commercial Finance Manager
This is an fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Financial Controller to join a leading FMCG business located in the ST Neots area. The Commercial Financial Controller is required to be a true business partner, interacting with non-finance staff as well providing commercial input to assist group decision-making.
Reporting directly into the CFO, responsibilities include:
- Interacting with the sales teams to improve processes an ensure maximization of profit
- Assist with planning and strategy
- Financial analysis, review of pricing strategy
- Management of annual budgets, month-end processes and profitability reporting
- Direct management of a small finance team
- Liaising with senior internal stakeholders regarding financial matters.
The ideal candidate is a successfully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a success educational background. Strong influencing and communication skills are a necessity, as well as the ability to manage multiple processes and act as a partner to the wider business. A successful history in team management would also be beneficial.
The company are a FMCG business located in the ST Neots area. The company are aiming to embark on a period of significant growth and are therefore looking for an exceptional finance professional to join to make an impact on the future of the business.
Salary & Benefits
The client are able to offer a salary in the region of £55,000-£65,000 plus benefits and bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.