Account Manager - Dutch Speaking
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Account Manager - Dutch speaking
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) plus 40% of salary monthly commission + Excellent Benefits package inc 25 days annual leave, healthcare, pension, eye care vouchers etc.
About The Company:
My client is an illustrious, award winning talent management and psychometric consultancy based in London. Their sales portfolio enables clients to effectively assess employee capabilities and optimise company performances through psychometric tools, software and technology and talent management consultancy services.
Their sales portfolio is already used by over 80% of the FTSE 100 and includes the likes of Tesco, RBS, HSBC, BP and KPMG to name but a few! As a result of a highly successful 2015 and ambitious growth plans they are now looking for a new Sales Account Manager to join their London sales team, manage accounts and drive sales forward. You would be working for a true market leader with an impeccable reputation who can offer fantastic career progression. Our client are looking for candidates who are fluent in either Dutch.
About The Role:
The Account Manager will have an exciting opportunity to develop your sales and consulting skills in an established consultancy.
Key responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Work with and consult a range of existing clients (70-80) in your target market (either Norway, The Netherlands or Germany).
- Working with companies with circa 5,000 employees.
- Sell the complete portfolio of talent management, psychometric assessment and HR consultancy services.
- Connect with key account stakeholders (HR & Business Unit Directors and leaders).
- Ensuring leverage and re-use of knowledge to fulfil client engagements.
- Develop an extensive understanding of the assessment, feedback, training and consultancy solutions, to become indispensable to your clients.
- Increase and continually promote the company brand in the SME & Corporate market.
- Our client are looking for candidates with 12 months - 18 months B2B sales experience, in any industry.
- The candidate must be fluent speaking in Dutch
- Ideally a 2:1 or First Class degree.
- Have a natural interest or passion in the Talent Management/Measurement/Learning & Development industry.
- Be lively, outgoing, tenacious and passionate about working in a consultative sales role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development/Account Manager/graduate to progress in their career with a rapidly expanding and award winning company.
If this Account Manager role is of interest then don't hesitate and do send your CV to .