Our retail Client is seeking a Procurement Analyst to join the Procurement team.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement you will provide analytical support to the Procurement team, managing a multi-million pound spend, to deliver Procurement projects.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- A strong track record in Analytical roles within other businesses
- Experience of working with Procurement systems
- Experience of engaging with Procurement Teams, stakeholders and suppliers
- Manage procurement activities, expectation with Stakeholder and Supplier(s)
- Manage Project and Savings tracker update and co-ordinate with Procurement wider team and keep Line manager informed of any anomalies and appropriate action taken. Research, structure and solve complex analytical problems, using software packages.
- Work with Procurement Team and Executives to develop and implement improved processes and methods
- Prepare and deliver presentation materials (e.g. slides, reports) for stakeholder communication and meetings.
- Perform cost analysis and savings modelling.
- Manage risk analysis.
- Identify new areas for procurement through review of spend data.
- Manage teams progress on all live sourcing activities and maintain data on these projects to reports on savings and spend under management.
- Provide Indirect Quarterly Procurement Reports into senior management.
- Ensure team are following 'Best Practice' on document management / Internal Process review.
- Create appropriate evaluation criteria / scoring systems to form Service Level Agreements in new and existing contracts.
- Manage implementation of new procurement software system.
- Support the procurement function in different spend categories when required.
- Ensure compliance with all procurement policies and procedures..
- Support the Head of Procurement in developing individuals, team strategy & the delivery of business targets.
- Strong Excel skills required
This is a great opportunity to work in an autonomous environment for a great brand.