Nurse Job - Staff Nurse Bisley - RGN/RMN - £17.50
I have nine patients, you are but one
I will walk five miles before I am done
Tiptoeing in and out of the rooms
Darkened and quiet like silent tombs
I try not to wake you, for there is no time
When trying to divide eight hours by nine.
I have been asked to provide recruitment support for Nursing Home that provides a fantastic training and support structure in place to make sure that you can be the best Nurse that you can possibly be for the Home’s wonderful residents. If you require particular support in a particular Nursing skill, they will endeavour to provide this for you. If you are passionate about being a person centred Nurse then this job is for you and likewise, if you have knowledge or skills that some of our team have not yet acquired, we will look for you to share some of your wisdom.
The Company fully supports the Nursing team to work as a team and really reward individuals who not only can work autonomously but, will strive to make sure that the service is collectively working as effectively for the residents.
Key benefits that you could look forward to:
- NMC Pin reimbursement
- Ongoing industry leading training
- Clear paths for career progression
- Welcome Bonus of up to £1000
- Very attractive Pension Scheme
Although relevant Nursing home experience would be an advantage, we are also keen to speak to and receive applications from RGN or RMN nurses who may be looking for a new direction in their nursing career. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care for the Homes residents.
If you are passionate about Nursing in elderly care and would like to enhance your Nursing career then we encourage you to apply.
All applicants must be nurse qualified (RGN or RMN), hold a valid NMC Pin, and be able to prove their eligibility to work in the U.K.
The ideal candidate for this position will need to have the following to be considered for this fantastic Nursing Home:
- A valid NMC Pin registration
- The relevant Nurse qualification required for this post
- Good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate standards
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of dedicated Nurses and work for one of the UK’s elite care providers. If you would like to be part of this wonderful team then please submit your CV today. Or give us a call in confidence on 0141 221 2899 and ask for Craig Campbell