Joining a well-established team, reporting to the Head of Retention and CRM you will be working to optimise the customer relationship to maximise sales, customer retention and cross sell opportunities. Delivering significant revenues across multiple businesses, using email as the primary channel with a data driven focus.
In the role you will:
- Manage, develop and train a high performing team with 2 direct reports, as well as budgets and finance processes.
- Develop a contact strategy for each business extension, working with the planning, data, awareness and acquisition teams
- Provide a best in class customer experience in all communications
- Provide detailed planning of email campaigns to feed into the performance marketing plans for each business area
- Through test and learn to drive improvements in customer and commercial performance
- Closely monitor and track performance focussing on key metrics and strategies to drive improvement.
- Champion the testing of new tools and channels of communication through Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Develop processes, reporting and communication to ensure that all teams both direct and indirect have a clear view of the activity
- Produce accurate, clear, insightful and useful campaign reports which provide the wider Marketing team with an overview of activity
- Work with all business managers and suppliers to continuously optimise the functionality and processes behind the CRM activity
- Develop creative and new templates in accordance with brand guidelines and working with the brand team and creative studio
You will have:
- Proven CRM Experience with a strong working knowledge of tools and technology, preferably ExactTarget or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience providing insight through reporting and analysis, preferably using Google Analytics
- An understanding of campaign automation
- A strong analytical focus, ensuring that tracking is set up fully across all CRM campaigns and that reporting is accurate
- People and Project management experience, but this is not essential to be successful
- A working knowledge of HTML would also be advantageous but not essential
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary, working for a highly sought after brand name in Central London
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today so we can have a chat and give each other the opportunity to find out more.