Adults Social Worker - MASH - Guildford
Adults Social Worker MASH Guildford Police Station
Salary of up to £33,000 per annum + other excellent benefits
Charles Hunter Associates are currently assisting a highly reputable local authority to recruit for a Permanent Adults Social Worker to join their Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub team in Guildford Police Station
- As an Adults Social Worker in the team, you will be at the forefront of assessing need and risk for adults and their carers.
- This unique multi-agency opportunity is office based, however you will have contact with service users and their families via the telephone as well as via electronic means where appropriate.
- Through the MASH process and multi-agency information sharing you will create a holistic picture of the adult and/ or carers needs to assist you with decision making, determining the level of support and intervention required to ensure that adults at risk are safeguarded and their needs met
- You will need to be a Qualified Social Worker (DipSW/CQSW) with a HCPC registration
- At least 3 years' post qualifying experience as a Qualified Social Worker within a MASH and/or Adult Social Care setting
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Adult Social Care and Safeguarding including the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act
In return you will receive:
- Salary of up to £33,000 per annum
- Flexible working supported where possible
- Laptop and mobile supplied
- 24 days' annual leave
- Local government salary related pension scheme
- Discounted Child Care vouchers
- Option to join lease scheme
To apply for this role please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Zeshan Humayun on 0118 948 5555 or via email on for further details.