Senior Digital Project Manager - FinTech - London - £60k+bonus
Senior Digital Project Manager - Financial - London - c£60k + Bonus + great benefits
This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest fund managers in the world with a digital department with a reputation of excellence. Salt have been given the task to search for only the very best talent as this global business has had rapid growth over the years by only hiring stand out talent.
Salt now have sole responsibility to help grow the team in conjunction with the company and find a Senior Digital Project Manager for their London office working on digital projects across the world.
We are looking for a Digital PM to manage the Website maintenance activities that are based on relatively simple technical requests and to manage the coordination of their publishing on 20 websites (this is an outsourced process but many internal clients and requests are received on a weekly basis). It would be great to have someone with experience in Finance Asset Management or Wealth management is a plus as is understanding French.
The Senior Digital Project Manager needs to be a technically capable, creative and productive person to support their current platforms and deploy their digital strategy. Beyond the focus of day-to-day activities, we need this person to improve the operational excellence in the digital operations and stay up to date on the web's and digital best practices. The person should be able to manage Web / Digital technical projects, troubleshoot their platforms and coordinate publishing and projects with their technical partners as all departments.
- Work closely with internal and external company stockholders to implement and coordinate their online marketing strategy, including campaign technical implementation, Salesforce CRM.
- Management of global websites and platforms, including maintenance, evolution projects, and large evolutions.
- Work with internal departments and stakeholders to coordinate the digital activity on a day to day basis, including tracking deliverables, proactively follow-up to ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Manage international publishing activity with internal stakeholders and outsourcing agency.
- Produce detailed requirement specs for new projects or enhancements.
- Enhance the usability of the websites and platforms to ensure that they are offering the best, simplest solutions to our B2B and B2C audience on mobile and PC.
- Participate to the Salesforce implementation and maintenance of the system (CRM, Pardot, Community).
- 3 to 5+ years' experience in systems management or digital experience in a highly dynamic, fast -paced growth environment
- Knowledge in HTML, CMS, CRM operation (Salesforce is a plus), SEO, analytics, web forms, site security, DNS
- Strong project management experience required
- Skilled at building trusting relationships with collaborators and agencies
- Ability to collaborate with multiple regions and cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- French, German or Italian language skills would be beneficial but not essential
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to Darren Rapp at or call +44 207 928 2525