Accounts Manager - Top 50 Practice (Central London)
A highly respected Top 50 Accountancy practice with 4 offices and over 120 staff, are recruiting for an Accounts Manager for their busy Central London office; someone with current experience of statutory accounts and managing staff in UK Accountancy practice. This role will support the Senior Managers and Partners and give you the chance to be part of a high calibre team in the Accountancy field.
- To manage services to a portfolio of clients.
- To be part of the management team and to develop the client portfolio.
- To manage the financial aspects of a client portfolio, including budgeting, negotiation, billing and recovery.
- Managing statutory accounts preparation assignments and controlling assignment teams.
- Finalising accounts under the overall control of the Senior Manager and Principal.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Significant accounting and some external audit experience gained within a professional services environment.
- Working knowledge of accounting standards.
- Good working knowledge of skill requirements of staff at various levels to ensure work is undertaken appropriately.
- Excellent communication and people management skills. Evidence of a history of managing staff and clients successfully.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure in a calm and collected manner to meet tight deadlines.
If you match up to the above description and the role is relevant to your career history and ongoing future development, please apply immediately: