A global Mayfair based Investment organisation seek a qualified fund accountant.
This is the ideal opportunity for a qualified fund accountant whom is a highly analytical, meticulous and an ambitious team player looking to progress their career within a high-achieving and growing organisation. This role reports directly into the Senior Fund Accountant, with a dotted line to the Financial Controller.
About the firm
A global investor in public and private equities, real estate and other specialized asset classes. Coordinated their investment strategy from Athens, London, New York, Riyadh and Vienna
About the role
- Assisting the Finance team with reporting of all transactions facing the Alternatives Portfolio (Capital Calls, Distributions, Purchases and sales of direct investments, etc.)
- Review monthly activity reports (International Private Equity and Real Estate Portfolio Report).
- Review the International valuation report.
- Review the cash flow report related to all investments.
- Keep track of all international investments in all aspects (checking the remaining commitment, current costs, NAV).
- Prepare valuations related to the Equity and Real Estate Investments (Hedge Funds/ Fund of Fund / Direct Investments).
- Review and present the profile reports with investment information for Board Meetings.
- Dealing with multi-currency funds including calculating historical fx rates and translation operations.
- Understanding and reviewing the audited financial statements (based on UK GAAP/US GAAP/IFRS) from all funds (Europe, Asia and America) as well as report the crucial information to the Investment Manager.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting.
- Strong educational background in accounting, knowledge of IFRS, knowledge of private equity industry, functional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Efront software desirable.
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA and relevant professional certificates are preferable.
- Strong excel skills, pivot tables , vlookups.
Package on offer
45-50k base salary
10-15% bonus is year 1
5% non-contributory pension
Robert Half Financial Services
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.