Customer Journey Manager
Job Ref: DJSG2305
Job Title: Customer Journey Manager
Location: Midlands / London
Salary: to 30K – 40K + bens
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, this role carries responsibility for assisting in the development and subsequent delivery of effective customer journey processes and overseeing their implementation into operational activities, across multiple channels.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
• To work collaboratively with key stakeholders to generate improvements that support the customer experience
• To act as ‘champion’ of the customer experience throughout the end-to-end customer journey
• To monitor and measure customer feedback channels, ensuring that data is used to recommend improvements and reduce costs
• To assist in the development of culture of continuous improvement across all levels, implementing positive change across the business
• To ensure that the customer perspective is considered on every project and intuitive in pursuit of building an exceptional customer experience
• To share customer journey best practice with the wider business, organising and delivering workshops
If you are interested in applying for this position you will need to evidence first-hand experience of delivering tangible improvements to the ‘customer journey’ within a competitive market sector.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: or visit us at: . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and Skilled Customer focussed recruitment market place: We place individuals who effectively improve your Customer Service, who design, your Customer Strategy, who plan your Resource Planning and Workforce Management, transform your Customer Experience, who deliver Customer Insight, or lead and manage your Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Customer Contact Recruitment, Customer Strategy Recruitment, Customer Experience Recruitment, Chief Customer Officer Recruitment, Customer Excellence, Customer Contact Executive Search, Customer Service Executive Search, Customer Experience Executive Search. Call Centre Recruitment, Contact Centre Recruitment, Customer Experience Recruitment, Resource Planning Recruitment, Customer Services Recruitment, Customer Insight Recruitment, Customer Analytics Recruitment.