Robert Half Financial Services are representing a multi- strategy asset manager located in the West End whom are looking to hire an Accounts Supervisor.The role of Accounts Supervisor is coordinate the accounts payable process and expense recharge/recovery cycles. Reporting to the Senior Fiance Manager and liaising closely with the Tax and Fund Accounting teams, the role will entail a mixture of: , Running the Fund and recharge/recovery cycles, Responsible for the supervision and quality control of daily accounts payable within the London Office, Managing the accounts payable function, including coordinating a team of two and much more.
To be considered for the role of Accounts Supervisor for the multi -strategy asset manager based in the west end you should ideally meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience of managing expenses/revenue cycles
- Working towards an accounting Qualification (CIMA,ACCA)
- In-depth experience working in a fast past environment dealing with a minimal 8000 invoices per year
- Experience working in a high pressure environment dealing with high volume and multi-currency
- Confident communicator with Proven ability to interact effectively across stakeholder groups and business approvers
The successful Accounts Supervisor for this multi- strategy asset manager located in the West End will be paid (and subject to experience) of up to £40k plus a competitive benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.