- Selling sponsorship packages across conferences and forums
- Targeting the Public & Third sector
- Joining a new sales team within a leading firm in London
The Role: As one of the first people to join a brand new sales team in London, this market leading firm are seeking a Sponsorship Sales Manager to sell sponsorship packages across conferences and forums within the Public and Third sectors. Inheriting a number of pre-existing accounts, the Sponsorship Sales Manager will additionally drive new business acquisition and retain all won accounts. This is a consultative sales role suited for a polished Sponsorship sales professional who is looking to seriously boost their earnings.
The Company: Established in 2006, this firm is the UK's largest provider of public sector training, forums, conferences, and exhibitions. Working closely alongside leading public sector figures and Parliamentarians, this firm are at the forefront of their market and experiencing year on year growth. The successful Sponsorship Sales Manager can expect to join a brand new sales team at a flourishing time in the firm's development.
As a Sponsorship Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling sponsorship across conferences, events, roundtables, and forums
- Targeting the Public & Third Sectors
- Account management and new business sales
For this Sponsorship Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Sponsorship and Exhibition sales experience essential
- Strong track record
- Driven, hardworking and money-motivated individuals
Benefits of this Sponsorship Sales Executive role:
- £30-35,000 basic; £65,000 uncapped OTE
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Uncapped commission, 25 days' holiday plus benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this Sponsorship Sales Manager vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Suzy Richardson on 0203 463 5206.