Business Development Executive
SI-UK is a global education agency which is UK owned and UK managed. It was founded in Japan in 2006 and established in the UK in 2008. It is the leading global student recruitment agency with fourteen offices across the world. SI-UK assists students from over 90 countries making more than 17,000 university applications each year. Focused on helping international students find a place to study in the UK, our highly skilled team are on hand to secure your entry into university, college and language schools with offices in London, Manchester, Bangkok, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Tokyo, Osaka, Istanbul, Ankara, Shanghai, Abuja and Lagos as well as to several EU states.
We are currently seeking to appoint a new full time UK Based Business Development Executive to provide a high quality business consultancy and counselling service to international students in a vibrant and growing company with significant ambitions for growth.
This will be a key role in the organisation and it requires someone with strong business development experience, preferably in the education sector and with sound commercial and business acumen. The role would suit someone with marketing skills and experience and the ability to bring innovative ideas to supporting an international student/client base.
This role would suit a recent marketing or business administration graduate looking for their first role in an international organisation.
- Target and acquire new international student applications from the MENA region ( Middle Eastern and North African).
- Developing innovative marketing and sales approaches that can encourage revenue from applications.
- Providing advice to international students on UK Higher Education options.
- Advise on suitable universities and Courses based on applicants’ previousacademic and professional backgrounds
- Developing relevant regional markets, websites and managing Social media accounts for the MENA market
- Liaise with partner Institutions to support student information and access to courses.
- Advise students on language requirements and helping to develop SI-UK’s International English Language Testing System Centre (IELTS).
- Taking part in student recruitment activities, e.g. UK university fairs, partner college / school visits with presentation sessions.
- Assisting with such other duties that supports the business efficiency of SI-UK.
- Educated to UK degree level
- Knowledge and fluency in one or more of the following languages: Arabic and English
- Experience in an education-based environment
- Familiarity with UK higher education institutions and the application process of degree courses.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A polite, friendly and professional manner with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in prioritising own workload in order to meet tight deadlines
- Arabic and English