Commercial Catering Engineer - London
Benefits: Salary up to £36,000 / 40 Hour Week / NO ON CALL ROTA / Door to Door Pay / Private Pension / Private Healthcare / 32 Days Holiday / Sick Pay Scheme /
We are a specialist commercial catering Service and Maintenance provider for the Facilities Management and catering industries. Having been established for over 30 years we consider ourselves as a family business - who also have the scale and quality assurance of a much larger one. Due to this ethos we have won a multitude of National Awards.
You will be responsible for the Service, PPM and Reactive Maintenance of a wide range of equipment from all the leading manufacturers including Flaxon, Lincat, Meiko, Rational, Electrolux, Bule Seal and Winterhalter and will work on a host of prestigious clients including Facilities Management firms, Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Care Homes, Nursing Homes and Government Buildings.
- Service of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- Repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Comcat 1, 2, 3, (1,2, 3, 5 would be an advantage)
- LPG (W ould be an advantage)
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from £36,000 on a 40 hour week
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- As much or as little overtime offered to engineers (which ever you prefer) c20 hours per week available
- Excellent progression
- No on call rota! - As our clients operate 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday all work can be completed during the week, giving you a work, life balance!
- No micromanagement - if you would rather start late and finish late or start early and have an early finish we can accommodate this
- 28 days holiday + 1 for every year worked
- Private Pension Scheme
- Sick pay scheme after probation (Up to 4 weeks)
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Van with Air con, Blue tooth and DAB (Can be insured to use the van for personal mileage).
- Top up Comcat training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided if needed
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
Other Title: Commercial Catering Engineer / Service Engineer / COMCAT Engineer / Service and Repair / Reactive Maintenance Engineer / Reactive Engineer