This Interior Design practice is widely recognised and used as a benchmark by many people around the world when developing the interior style for their own homes. Their designs incorporate neutral palettes, beautiful textures and a collection of luxury products to invoke a great sense of warmth in the home, cocooned in comfort and enhanced feelings of calm and relaxation.
Honoured to be the recipient of copious design awards, clients include the homes, yachts and jets of private clients, as well as select commercial projects including hotels, restaurants and offices.
Based in London, they are seeking an Interior Stylist to work with the Principal Designer. This role would suit a designer with experience in interior styling, editorial styling or visual merchandising, it would not suit a technical designer or interior architect.
Person / Experience Required:
· 3 years' relevant experience
· Excellent portfolio showing styling ability
· Strong communication skills with the ability to take and give direction
· Creativity, fresh ideas and a good eye for shape and colour are a must
· A good understanding of photography, lighting and layouts
· Experienced in accessorising large scale projects
· Experience in styling for shoots, trade shows and exhibitions
· Able to show initiative and the ability to generate new ideas to constantly improve the brand imagery
· Good Photoshop skills and basic CAD will be needed