My Portsmouth based client are recruiting an experienced Para Planner to be involved with there pension transfer business and to be responsible for producing all pension transfer suitability reports for compliance sign off.
If you have experience working with pensions and a high level of analytical capability with good communication skills and attention to detail we would love to hear from you.
- Be confidence to interact with clients and providers at all levels
- Have the ability to see the wider picture and understand process
- Problem solver
- Strong business and organisational awareness
- Ability to operate as a team player/builder
The ideal person will have the appropriate Examination for Advising on Packaged Products
(Certificate in Financial Planning/Certificate for Financial Advisers)
Duties will include:
- Monitoring progress and reporting to the CEO at all stages
- To analyse a clients circumstances, Objectives and existing pension arrangements in order to prepare an appropriate suitability pension transfer report.
- Liaising with various members of the pension team involved in risk and compliance to ensure that reports and information is compliant.
- Provide high quality technical, administrative and research support.
- Provide input to the suitability of new systems or procedures.
- Assist in the development of less experienced members of staff.
Please send your CV for more information.