Risk and Analytics Manager - Peer to Peer
Risk and Analytics Manager
Up to £90,000 plus a competitive benefits package
Do you have a burning desire to apply your skills within a Peer to Peer lending company? This role is with one of the worlds leading P2P lenders who specialise in financing businesses which ensures they help small businesses in order to put the world's economy in a much stronger place. As Risk and Analytics manager you will have complete ownership of the entire analytics function being hands on in the development of Models but also getting management responsibility.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
A company who are a world leader who offer services to businesses to borrow directly from a wide variety of different investors.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of Probability of Default Models.
- Development of Credit Risk Scorecards.
- Leading and initiating Decision Automation Projects.
- Developing analysts and mentoring junior colleagues to maximise the effectiveness of the analytics function.
- Assist the group in statistical modelling / creating business cases and building portfolios of business critical models.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU
- Experience in the development of PD, EAD and LGD models.
- Experience of developing Application and Behavioural Scorecards.
- Proven experience in R programming.
- Experience of dealing with Senior Stakeholders.
- Analytical and highly statistical background.
You should expect to earn up to £90,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link on this page.
Risk - Analytics - Risk Analytics - Risk and Analytics - Risk & Analytics - PD - EAD - LGD - Probability of Default - Exposure at Default - Loss Given Default - Scorecards - Scoring - Score cards - Application - Behavioural - R - Peer to Peer